Saturday 3 May 2014

My flying experience...

First off I should tell you that I have limited flying experience, I have never flown outside of my own country, or been off my own continent and I have definitely never been exposed to the travel bug. The logistics around connecting flights was all new to me. 

Getting on my flight in Toronto was a breeze, no problem at all. Arriving at New York, I asked for directions from an airport attendant, to my gate and was told in a panic that I had missed my flight. I had only landed just 15 minutes before and of course this wasn't the case, it was a false alarm, there was lots of time.

The flight to Lima, was my longest flight to date and was actually a quick 7 hours.  I decided to try to sleep most of it, so that I wouldn't be tired when I arrived in Cusco. This is the sunrise I woke up to as we approached Lima. 


 Now this is where the pictures get really good. Flying from Lima to Cusco.. 




And of course, the landing, final destination point.  Cusco, Peru! Btw, the plane was stopped and the seatbelt light was off when I took this. I promise! 





No comments:

Post a Comment